My screen is OFFLINE - what do I do? 😨
There can be several reasons for a screen to have gone "offline". Most of the time the problem will be solved by a simple restart of the physical screen and possibly of the connected player (PC, Chromebox, Chromebit etc.) if you use this. Try turning your screen off and on, or pull the plug out and put it back in again.
If this does not work, you can continue and do the following:
- Check that the physical screen is on.
- Check if the screen is connected to internet.
You could for instance visit another open webpage to verify this.
- Check if there have been changes in the local network (firewall etc.).
- Check that the screen is set up with the correct url (address) from PinToMind, for instance app.pintomind.com/ABC123
- On Windows, you can test pressing F5 to update the browser.
- You will find a guide for starting screen-display here.
Still not online? Contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you!