Start displaying your screen online 🖥🎉
What is displayed on a public screen, is a webpage in full screen mode. Each screen has its own unique address which makes sure that the right content is displayed on the right screen. Scroll down to find information about how to find your screen-address.
Automatic upstart in full screen mode
On most types of hardware one can set it up in such a way that the browser will start automatically and that it will display in full screen mode when the machine starts. How this is done, depends on what type of PC is connected to the screens. Here you can find tips for the most usual types:
- Samsung SMART Signage
- Chrome OS
- Philips (Signage Solutions D-Line, Q-Line and P-Line Display)
Find your screen address and display on your own PC
- Select screens in the menu in the top left corner when you are logged in. Under the screen name of each screen, you will find the unique screen code of the screen.
- Make a note of the screen code or copy the address:
http://app.pintomind.com/ + SCREEN-CODE ABC123
- Open a new tab in your browser and paste the address in the field on top
- For full screen mode, click F11 on Windows, or CMD + SHIFT + F for Chrome on mac.
Watch a short video on how to start your screen in a browser:
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com!