Start screen display in browser
What is displayed on a public screen, is a webpage in full screen mode. Each screen has its own unique address which makes sure that the right content is displayed on the right screen. Scroll down to find information about how to start display in a browser.
Automatic upstart in full screen mode
On most types of hardware one can set it up in such a way that the browser will start automatically and that it will display in full screen mode when the machine starts. How this is done, depends on what type of PC is connected to the screens. Here you can find installation instructions for the most usual screen types:
Start screen display in browser or test the display on your own PC
1. Open a web browser on the physical screen (or on your PC, for eg. short-term testing).
2. Enter https://app.pintomind.com/live/ in the address field and open.
3. A code and instructions are now displayed on the screen.
4. Log in to your PinToMind-account in https://app.pintomind.com/connect on another computer or mobile, and enter the code on the screen to connect the device to your account.
5. Select which screen to display on the device under "SELECT A SCREEN".
You can change the screen displayed on this device, at any time. See info here.
6. The screen you selected now starts displaying on your device. That's it! 😊
For full screen mode, click F11 on Windows, or CMD + SHIFT + F for Chrome on Mac.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org