Start screen display in browser
ℹ️ If you have a device that can use PinToMind Player for Samsung Tizen, Chrome, Windows, Android and Raspberry Pi, you will find a guide for downloading the PinToMind Player app and start the screen display here.
Start screen display in browser or test the display on your own PC
1. Open a web browser on the physical screen (or on your PC, for eg. short-term testing*).
2. Enter https://app.pintomind.com/live/ in the address field and open.
3. A code and instructions are now displayed on the screen.
4. On another computer or mobile: Log in to your PinToMind-account in https://app.pintomind.com/connect, and enter the code on the screen to connect the device to your account.
5. Select which screen to display on the device under "SELECT A SCREEN".
You can change the screen displayed on this device, at any time. See info here.
6. The screen you selected now starts displaying on your device. That's it! 😊
For full screen mode, click F11 on Windows, or CMD + SHIFT + F for Chrome on Mac.
*If you are testing on your PC: Remember to close when you are done testing, as each browser that displays the content counts as a screen that you pay for.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org