Image / PDF / Poster 🖼
The image post is the most popular post-type on public screens. Display good images for advertising what you offer, images from trips and events, or of the colleague who has a birthday. You can choose between many different ways to display images.
All normal image-types and PDF-files can be used for the image-post.
When you upload more than one image, you will get a choice of if you want to save them as separate posts or as an album. If you select separate posts, there will be as many posts as the amount of images when you save it.
Display options for images
When the images are cut, it is always the center of the image that is displayed.
- Centered in post - display full image: The image is displayed centered in the post area without being cropped.
- Fill post - display full image: The image is displayed as large as possible in the post-area in the screen without being cropped.
- Fill post - crop image: The image is displayed in the whole post-area of the screen, and the image is cropped to fill the entire area.
- Fill screen - display full image: The image is displayed as large as possible in the screen without being cropped. If the size format is different for the image than the screen, black areas will appear on the sides of the image.
- Fill screen - crop the image: The image is displayed in the whole screen, and it is cropped to fit the format size of the screen.
We recommend previewing the post in order to see which display option fits best.
Extra display options for album:
- Collage: Several images are displayed simultaneously in frames that fill the entire screen. Images are cropped to fit the frames. The images are cropped to fit the frames.
Also here we recommend that you preview before you save, to see how the display option will fit your images.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!