Samsung screens with SSSP - our recommended screens
We use SSSP-screens ourselves, and do continuous testing on them.
If you are going to buy a new screen, we recommend getting one of these, which has everything you need built into the screen! After an easy setup-guide, you are up and running, - they are easy to use and work well over time. 🖥💫😉
Setup-guides for the different generations of SSSP
(Newest on top of list)
- Samsung Smart Signage 10th Generation (SSSP10) - E.g. Samsung QB50B.
- Samsung Smart Signage 6th Generation (SSSP6) - E.g. Samsung QB55N, QM55R and QB55R.
- Samsung Smart Signage 5th Generation (SSSP5) - E.g. Samsung QH55H.
- Samsung Smart Signage 4th Generation (SSSP4) - E.g. Samsung PM49F and PH49F.
- Samsung Smart Signage 3rd Generation (SSSP3) - E.g. Samsung DB48E and DM48E.
- Samsung Smart Signage 2nd Generation (SSSP2) - E.g. Samsung DB48D and DM48D.
- Samsung Smart Signage 1st Generation (SSSP1) - E.g. Samsung ME46C.
Extend lifetime of older Samsung screens with set-back box
Selected screens from Samsung can be renewed with a so-called set-back-box, a device which gets attached to the back of the screen. With this, you get the newest software ( Tizen/SSSP6), which is our best recommendation. Read more on Samsung's website.
It is also possible to buy a set-back-box which is not locked to Samsung's screens. This is an elaborate process and something you would have to contact your hardware reseller about, and they would contact Samsung.
- Samsung SBB-SS08NT2 - Set-back-box without lock.