Samsung screens with SSSP - our recommended screens
Samsung has built-in support for display of a public screen on several of their screens. We have very good experience with using these screens with the PinToMind software. The platform is called SSSP, - Samsung Smart Signage Platform.
We have SSSP-screens ourselves, and do continuous testing on them.
If you are going to buy a new screen, we would recommend getting one of these. It is so nice when the information screen works like it should, without much intervention needed from you after setting it up the first time! 🖥💫
Setup-guides for the different generations of SSSP
(Newest on top)
- Samsung Smart Signage 6th Generation (SSSP6) - E.g. Samsung QB55N, Samsung QB65R.
- Samsung Smart Signage 5th Generation (SSSP5) - E.g. Samsung QH55H.
- Samsung Smart Signage 4th Generation (SSSP4) - E.g. Samsung PM49F and Samsung PH49F.
- Samsung Smart Signage 3rd. Generation (SSSP3) - E.g. Samsung DB48E and Samsung DM48E.
- Samsung Smart Signage 2nd. Generation (SSSP2) - E.g. Samsung DB48D and Samsung DM48D.
- Samsung Smart Signage 1. Generation (SSSP1) - E.g. Samsung ME46C.