Samsung screens with SSSP - our recommended screens
We use SSSP-screens ourselves, and do continuous testing on them.
If you are going to buy a new screen, we recommend getting one of these, which has everything you need built into the screen! After an easy setup-guide, you are up and running, - they are easy to use and work well over time. 🖥💫😉
Setup-guides for the different generations of SSSP
(Newest on top of list)
- Samsung Smart Signage 10th Generation (SSSP10) - E.g. Samsung QB50B.
- Samsung Smart Signage 6th Generation (SSSP6) - E.g. Samsung QB55N, QM55R and QB55R.
- Samsung Smart Signage 5th Generation (SSSP5) - E.g. Samsung QH55H.
- Samsung Smart Signage 4th Generation (SSSP4) - E.g. Samsung PM49F and PH49F.
- Samsung Smart Signage 3rd Generation (SSSP3) - E.g. Samsung DB48E and DM48E.
- Samsung Smart Signage 2nd Generation (SSSP2) - E.g. Samsung DB48D and DM48D.
- Samsung Smart Signage 1st Generation (SSSP1) - E.g. Samsung ME46C.
*Extend lifetime of older Samsung screens with set-back box
Screens with SSSP1, SSSP2, SSSP3, SSSP4 and SSSP5 are older models that Samsung unfortunately no longer updates. This makes the screen no longer compatible with the latest web standards and means that several post-types and features in PinToMind 3 will not work.
If the screen is too good to replace, you can extend its life with a so-called set-back-box (SBB). An affordable and good solution is to buy an Ugoos. Alternatively, there is also Samsung's own SBB, but it works on a limited selection of screens.
Regardless of whether you are considering an SBB, or it is time to replace the physical screen, you will find information about equipment we recommend here.