Share images directly from Photos on iPhone & iPad 🤳🏻
PinToMind administrators can publish photos directly from the Photos app on iPhone and iPad.
In order to publish images directly from the Photos-app on your iOS-unit (iPhone and iPad) you need to have our mobile app, PinToMind Go, installed on your mobile unit. If you do not yet have the PinToMind Go-app, it is available in AppStore, and it is free to download.
- Open PinToMind Go on your iOS unit.
- Click the cogwheel on the top left to go to Settings.
- At the bottom of Settings, log in to your PinToMind-account with your user name and password.
- Exit the PinToMind Go-app, and now go to the Photos-app.
- Click an image, in the Photos-app, that you want to publish on the screen.
- Select the sharing icon down to the left.
- Select "... More" in iOS and add PinToMind Go as one of the apps that you want to share photos to.
- Select "Done". You can now share a Text & Image-post directly to the public screen, from the Photo-app!
Publish images directly from the Photos-app on iPhone and iPad
- Go to Photos on your mobile iOS-unit (iPhone or iPad).
- Click an image that you want to share on your public screens.
- Click the sharing icon down to the left.
- Select PinToMind Go.
- Write a text (optional), select screen/s, duration and schedule.
- Click "Post", and the image will be published as a Text & Image-post "Auto", on the screens you have selected.
Sharing photos directly from the Pictures app is not yet possible on mobile devices with Android, but we are keeping an eye on whether the opportunity should come on Android as well.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com!