Installation of PinToMind Player-app on Android devices
💡This is information for setting up and using equipment for PinToMind. Although we have an instruction, it is not a recommendation. Find information about equipment we recommend, on our website.
- PinToMind Player can run on devices with Android 8.0 or newer.
- If your device does not have access to Google Play Store, you will find a guide for Sideloading the PinToMind Player app for Android here.
Installation of PinToMind Player
- Follow the startup instructions for your Android device and sign in with your Google account.
- Open Google Play Store and search for "PinToMind Player".
- Install the app.
- Open PinToMind Player and enter the screen code for your screen.
The screen-code is 5-6 letters and numbers in the end of the screen-address. You can find this in your list of screens. (i.e. http://app.pintomind.com/ABC123)
Thats it! PinToMind Player is now installed and the device is ready for use.
Test before use
Since there is a lot of Hardware running Android or Android TV, we recommend testing the following before use:
- Close and open the app to see that the PinToMind Player automatically starts playback in full screen.
- You can also turn the device on and off to see that the PinToMind Player starts automatically as it should.
Shortcuts in PinToMind Player
Once the display has started, you can use these shortcuts (with remote control):
- "Up-Up-Down-Down" reloads the content of the display.
- "Middle-Left-Left-Right-Right" to register a new screen code to be displayed.
- "Middle-Up-Left-Down-Down" restarts the app.
- Navigate to "Settings".
- In the list, select "Apps" -> "PinToMind Player".
- Select option to uninstall the app.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.