Installation of PinToMind Player for Android
💡This is information for setting up and using equipment for PinToMind. Although we have an instruction, it is not a recommendation. Find information about equipment we recommend, on our website.
- PinToMind Player can run on devices with Android 8.0 or newer.
- If your device does not have access to Google Play Store, you will find a guide for Sideloading the PinToMind Player app for Android here.
Installation of PinToMind Player
- Follow the startup instructions for your Android device and sign in with your Google account.
- Open Google Play Store and search for "PinToMind Player".
- Install the app.
- Open PinToMind Player. The screen displays a code. Log in to app.pintomind.com/connect on another computer or mobile, and enter the code on the screen to connect the device to your account.
- Select which screen to display on the device under "SELECT A SCREEN".
You can change the screen displayed on this device, at any time. See info here.
- The screen you selected now starts displaying on your device.
Thats it! PinToMind Player is now installed and the device is ready for use.
Test before use
Since there is a lot of Hardware running Android or Android TV, we recommend testing the following before use:
- Close and open the app to see that the PinToMind Player automatically starts playback in full screen.
- You can also turn the device on and off to see that the PinToMind Player starts automatically as it should.
Shortcuts in PinToMind Player on Android
Once the display has started, you can use these shortcuts (with remote control):
- "Up-Up-Down-Down" reloads the content of the display.
- "Middle-Up-Left-Down-Down" restarts the app.
- Navigate to "Settings".
- In the list, select "Apps" -> "PinToMind Player".
- Select option to uninstall the app.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.