Installation of PinToMind Player from Windows Store
Installation of PinToMind Player
- Open https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9PPPQRK61LQ7 on the device, or search for PinToMind Player in Windows Store.
- Follow the guide and install the app.
- Open PinToMind Player. The screen displays a code.
- On another computer or mobile: Log in to app.pintomind.com/connect, and enter the code now displayed on the screen, to connect the device to your account.
- Select which screen to display on the device under "SELECT A SCREEN".
You can change the screen displayed on this device, at any time. See info here.
- The screen you selected now starts displaying on your device.
Set up the PinToMind Player-app in kiosk-mode
- Open "Settings"
- Select "Accounts" -> "Family and other users" -> "Set up a kiosk" -> "Assigned access".
- "Set up a kiosk" -> "Get started".
- Add a name to the kiosk-user and "Next".
- Select "PinToMind Player" as kiosk-app and complete the installation.
- You're done! Restart Windows to restart the device in kiosk-mode.
Tips: Reload the content
On the keyboard, press "CTRL + R" for a refresh of the screen content.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.