Sideloading of PinToMind Player for Windows
- If your device has access to Windows Store, find instructions for installing PinToMind Player for Windows here.
- To be able to set up the app in kiosk mode, the device must have one of the following operating systems: Windows 10 Pro, Enterprise or Education.
Installation of PinToMind Player, with Sideloading
1. Open the address below, on the device:
2. Download and install certificate.
- Select "Additional Links" -> "Publisher Certificate" to download the certificate.
- Open the certificate and select "Install Certificate...".
- Select "Local Machine" under "Store Location".
- "Place all certificates in the following store" -> "Browse..."
- Select "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" and "OK"
- "Next" -> "Finish"
3. Install the app by selecting "Get the app".
4. Follow the installation instructions and complete the installation of the PinToMind Player app.
5. Open PinToMind Player. The screen displays a code. Log in to app.pintomind.com/connect on another computer or mobile, and enter the code on the screen to connect the device to your account.
6. Select which screen to display on the device under "SELECT A SCREEN".
You can change the screen displayed on this device, at any time. See info here.
7. The screen you selected now starts displaying on your device.
Set up the PinToMind Player-app in kiosk-mode
- Open "Settings"
- Select "Accounts" -> "Family and other users" -> "Set up a kiosk" -> "Assigned access".
- "Set up a kiosk" -> "Get started".
- Add a name to the kiosk-user and "Next".
- Select "PinToMind Player" as kiosk-app and complete the installation.
- You're done! Restart Windows to restart the device in kiosk-mode
Reload the content
On the keyboard, press "CTRL + R" for a refresh of the screen content.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.