Sideloading of PinToMind Player for Android
1. Download the PinToMind Player app to a UBS memory. The app is available at this address:
(Alternatively, you can open this address directly in a Chromium browser on the screen, if available.)
2. Insert the USB memory into the device and locate the .apk file in the file system.
3. Install the app and follow the instructions on the screen.
4. Open PinToMind Player . The screen displays a code.
5. On another computer or mobile: Log in to app.pintomind.com/connect, and enter the code on the screen to connect the device to your account.
6. Select which screen to display on the device under "SELECT A SCREEN".
You can change the screen displayed on this device, at any time. See info here.
7. The screen you selected now starts displaying on your device.
To check if you are using the latest version of the app, press the following with the remote control:
If there is a newer version of the app on the server, the update of the app starts automatically. Follow the instructions on the screen to update the app.
Test before use
Since there is a lot of Hardware running Android or Android TV, we recommend testing the following before use:
- Close and open the app to see that the PinToMind Player automatically starts playback in full screen.
- You can also turn the device on and off to see that the PinToMind Player starts automatically as it should.
Shortcuts in PinToMind Player on Android
Once the display has started, you can use these shortcuts (with remote control):
- "Up-Up-Down-Down" reloads the content of the display.
- "Middle-Up-Left-Down-Down" restarts the app.
- Navigate to "Settings".
- In the list, select "Apps" -> "PinToMind Player".
- Select option to uninstall the app.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.