Installation of PinToMind Player on Vestel displays
💡 This is a guide for setting up and using equipment for PinToMind, for Vestel screens using Android.
Although we have a guide, it is not a recommendation. Find information about equipment we recommend, on our website.
Installation of PinToMind Player
We use English as the on-screen language in our guide.
- Download "PinToMind Player" from https://app.pintomind.com/apk
- Copy the fil with the file type ".apk" to a FAT-formated USB-storage device.
- Connect the USB-storage device to one of the USB inputs on the screen.
- Open "Applications" -> "AppInstaller" from the Home screen. Select your connected USB storage device and press "OK". Select "PinToMind Player" and press "OK". Then select "INSTALL" to continue.
- The app is being installed. (You can now find the app under "Applications" on the Home screen.)
- Start PinToMind Player on your device. The screen displays a code.
- On another computer or mobile: Log in to your PinToMind-account in https://app.pintomind.com/connect, and enter the code on the screen to connect the device to your account.
- Select which screen to display on the device under "SELECT A SCREEN".
You can change the screen displayed on this device, at any time. See info here.
- The screen you selected now starts displaying on your device.
Set automatic start
- Select "Signage Settings" from the Home screen. (To get to the Home screen, press "EXIT" on the remote control.)
- Open "Power Up Settings" -> "Auto Lauch" -> "Select Application", and select "PinToMind Player".
- Go back to save.
- Select "Signage Settings" from the Home screen.
- Select "Scheduler Settings" and set up a "Plan".
- Set up "On Time" and "Off Time" for when you want the screen to turn on and off.
- Choose which days this should apply.
- Select "Select Application" and "PinToMind Player" to launch the app on startup.
- Check off "Plan Enable" to save the setting.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!